Any unused items purchased at www.futuresfins.com.au can be returned for refund or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. To be eligible for a return, products must be unused and in their original packaging. Exchanges for items of higher value are subject to charges for the difference in value. Exchanges for items of lower value, the customer can choose between a store credit, or a refund of the difference to their original purchase method. Customers are to pay for shipping of the item(s) they are returning, except where there is a warranty defect, or if an item has been shipped incorrectly. Futures Fins is not responsible for any loss or damage in transit, therefore we recommend that you package the product well using a suitable carton or padded mailer bag. We recommend using shipping insurance that covers for lost or damaged items when returning a product. Futures Fins will refuse any shipments that arrive damaged, and a return cannot be processed for items lost in transit.
- Go to the Returns Portal (see link below)
- Enter your Order Number, Email Address or Phone Number and click "Find Your Order". Note: Your order number was emailed with your order confirmation. If you are unable to find your Order Number, please Contact Us and we will find it for you.
- Select the applicable options in the Returns Portal to submit your return request. All return reasons require you to add comments, and some return reasons require you to add photos in addition to comments.
- Once your return request has been reviewed, it will either be approved or rejected. You will receive an email advising of any changes to the status of your return request. Note: If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your Junk or Spam folder.
- Once the status of your return request is updated, you will receive an email with instructions on how to ship your item(s) back to us. If you return request is rejected, you will receive a message to advise why.
- If you wish the check for updates on your return request, or view the status of a request that has been submitted, enter your order number and email address of phone number into the Returns Portal, and it will show you the current status.
To start your Returns Request click here